The next Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute Annual International Symposium will be held at the Institute on 1 – 2 March 2018. The symposium, entitled Unanswered Questions in Precision Medicine is being organised by Jason Carroll, Richard Gilbertson, Elizabeth Harrington (AstraZeneca),Duncan Jodrell and Nitzan Rosenfeld.
The symposium will include sessions on:
- Target and biomarker validation
- Clinical and pre-clinical
- Developing target strategies
- What makes a good target?
As always, we have assembled an outstanding list of world-leading researchers to present their work. Our keynote speakers include:
- William Sellers (The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard)
- Charles Mullighan (St Jude Children’s Research Hospital)
- René Bernards (Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Frank McCormick (UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre)
For more information visit http://www.cruk.cam.ac.uk/symposium