The 2017 BIOMAT conference will be held in in Granada (Spain), June 12-14, 2017, focusing on Mathematical Models in biomedical Imaging.
The conference will feature five main mini-courses, conducted by:
– Ammari, Habid (ETH Zürich)
– Ballester, Coloma (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
– Frangi, Alejandro (University of Sheffield)
– Lorenzi, Marco (University College London)
– Muñoz , Arrate (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
Some financial support (10-15 grants) will be available for students (registration and/or accommodation up to 4 days), with the deadline to apply for financial support of May 5th, 2017.
For more information please visit http://www.ugr.es/~kinetic/biomat/